Careers With WIP, Inc.
Available Positions at Wright Investments, Inc.
Wright Investments, Inc. has experienced 32 years of success and is an award-winning leader in the hospitality industry both as an owner and a third-party manager. Our successful hotel properties provide significant financial returns for ownership, quality experiences for our guests, and rewarding professional careers for our employees. The foundation of our success is the relationships we build with our employees, our guests, and our financial partners.
Wright Investments, Inc. is currently seeking a highly focused individual for the position of Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst will perform the finance, accounting and operational support activities for owned and company managed hotels. Primary responsibilities will include month end close, balance sheet account analysis, bank reconciliations, and sales tax returns. The Financial Analyst also serves as a resource for the hotel General Managers and Property Accountants, ensuring adherence to internal accounting policies.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements in accordance with GAAP and the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry, adhering to contractual reporting deadlines.
- Completion of bank reconciliations, including investigating and resolving variances.
- Timely filing of all sales tax returns, ensuring that proper documentation for exempt transactions is maintained and any tax variances are researched and resolved.
- Other special projects as assigned by Management.
- Timely responsiveness to all communication – both phone and email.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited university.
- Minimum of three (3) years of applicable accounting experience.
- Proficiency in Excel should be intermediate level, at a minimum.
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication with co-workers, vendors, and customers.
- Multi-location and/or multi-state accounting experience.
- Experience with M3 Accounting + Analytics software.
- Sales tax preparation, including knowledge of tax exemptions and use tax.
- Finger dexterity to type, to write, and work on a computer. Extended sitting during shift at desk / cubicle.
- Professional communication skills to include clear, distinct, and grammatically correct English; ability to practice adept hearing and listening skills for clarity and understanding.
- Must be able to bend, stretch arms overhead and lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org